Trade casually at neighbourhood markets

  1. Summary

    If you want to sell goods or services on a casual basis at one of the neighbourhood markets, including the second-hand and mixed markets, you need to apply for a casual registration agreement. 

    Casual trading is available at: 

  2. Fees

    None for the application however market occupancy charges will apply.

  3. Application and guidance notes

    Apply to trade casually

  4. Attachments required

    a) Passport-sized colour photograph;

    b) Proof of eligibility to work in the uk (passport, photo identity card);

    c) Proof of address (financial statement, utility bill or TV licence, insurance certificate/document etc);

    d) Public Liability Insurance policy document or NMTF membership card;

    e) Certificate of registration with Environmental Health for a food business establishment (if applicable);

    f) Certificate of registration with Trading Standards for a dealer in second-hand goods (if applicable).

  5. Processing and timescales

    Providing the application is valid it will be processed within 14 days.

    If you are approved we will send you a casual registration agreement.

  6. Legislation

  7. Validity and renewals

    Registration will remain in force until the expiry of your public liability insurance or visa, whichever is the soonest, unless it is changed or cancelled. Where the details you have registered with us change, you must provide notification within 14 days of the changes.

    If you want to change what you want to sell, you'll need to change your occupancy agreement.

  8. Eugo Logo

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?