Unlicensed authorisation (licensed free days)

  1. Summary

    You may apply for a licence free day if:

    • the child has not performed on more than three days in the past six months;
    • the child is not having any time out of school;
    • the child is not being paid for the performance; or 
    • the production company and the parent/guardian are not being paid for the child’s performance.

    If a child does not meet all of the above criteria, you will need to apply for a performance licence.

    For further information visit NNCEE or print our handbooks.

  2. Application and guidance notes

  3. Attachments required

    • Risk assessment
    • Safeguarding/ child protection policy

  4. Processing and timescales

    Applications will be processed within 10 working days.

  5. Contact us


  6. Eugo Logo

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?