Manchester City Council

Report anti-social behaviour

Complete this form to report anti social behaviour (ASB).

We can investigate anti-social behaviour caused by known individuals, with incidents such as:

  • hate crimes/hate incidents;
  • use or threatened use of violence;
  • repeated abusive language or behaviour;
  • harassement;
  • damage to property; or
  • domestic abuse and violence. 

Noise problems:
If you are experiencing general noise problems such as domestic noise, loud music, persistent noise from a business or a construction site, or everyday things like barking dogs or alarms ringing, then use the report a noise problem form.

If you are a tenant of a registered social housing provider or registered social landlord you should contact them direct. 

If you do not live in Manchester please contact the local authority that you pay council tax too.