Manchester City Council

Park, playground or open space enquiry

Do not use this form if your problem is relating to the maintenance of the grass, hedges, shrubs, flowers or trees).

Use this form to report issues with lighting or any other issue within a Park i.e. damage to play equipment or sports facilities (goal posts), park security which includes anti social behaviour, vandalism etc. or request further information about a park.