Before you use this form
1. If the problem is an immediate and serious threat to safety get more advice first
2. If the problem is:
- in a property you own or rent
- a flood in the River Mersey, Medlock, Irwell or Irk
- a flooded or leaking canal
- in a sewer
- a burst water main
- pollution in a river or stream
- on a private road
Do not use this form. See where to report it instead.
Otherwise report it to us now.
Using this form:
When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page. Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.