Report a grid, drain or flooding problem

Before you use this form

1. If the problem is an immediate and serious threat to safety get more advice first

2. If the problem is:

  • in a property you own or rent
  • a flood in the River Mersey, Medlock, Irwell or Irk
  • a flooded or leaking canal
  • in a sewer
  • a burst water main
  • pollution in a river or stream
  • on a private road

Do not use this form. See where to report it instead.

Otherwise report it to us now.

Using this form:

You have about 30 minutes to fill in each page of this form.

When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.

Questions marked * can't be left blank