Before you use this form...
We have recently implemented a new licence system which has caused a few issues with the production of driver and vehicle licences, we are working hard to resolve these issues. We thank you for your patience throughout this period.
We are currently receiving an increased demand for service, listed below is information as to where we are up to with the different types of applications.
Please note - in all cases you will receive an acknowledegment from us (either an on-line receipt or a letter) to advise you we have received your application, however this does not mean we are dealing with it now. We will contact you once your application is being/has been processed.
We can not deal with enquiries about pending applications therefore please do not call us.
Have you recently submitted a...
- Private hire/hackney carriage drivers - applications received 19 December 2016* see note below; and
- Private hire vehicles - payment requests sent for applications received 16 December 2016* see note below.
- Private hire/hackney carriage drivers - currently up to date; and
- Private hire/hackney carriage vehicles - licences that expiry 17 February 2017.
Vehicles operating beyond age limit:
· Vehicle operating beyond age – currently up to date.
- Vehicle transfers - applications received 12 January 2017.
Please note - *all applications must now be paid for on-line. Once your application is being processed (Step 1 - below) you will receive a link via e-mail that takes you to the payment area, which advises you how to pay. You can no longer pay via the call centre.
There are 3 steps to applications and until Step 3 is reached applications are not fully processed.
- Step 1 - application added to system, we send you the payment link via the email address provided (except for driver renewals which are paid within the online renewal process);
- Step 2 - application is then on hold until payment is made, we will receive a confirmation email once you have paid in full; and
- Step 3 – your application can now be processed and vehicle/knowledge tests can be arranged as applicable).