Manchester City Council

Report damage to communal bin frame

Use this form to tell us about damage to a communal bin frame. If the communal bin or container has been damaged you will need to order a new one.

About this form

When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.

Questions marked * can't be left blank.