Manchester City Council

Report litter, leaves, debris, bodily waste or spillage

Before you use this form

If the problem is an immediate and serious threat to safety get advice about an emergency.

If the problem is:

  • in a garden or other land attached to someone's home, you need to contact the homeowner.
  • on land attached to a shop, pub, factory or other commercial building, you need to contact the person who owns the land.
  • broken glass from a phone box or bus shelter, report phone box damage to BT 0800 661 610 or a bus shelter to TfGM 0161 244 1720
  • on a canal, river or railway,  get advice about clearing canal, river, or railway

Otherwise, report the problem now.