Use this form to tell us about substances that are hazardous to the public, such as: litter, dirt or dust, dog fouling, pigeon droppings, fallen leaves, glass, oil or other fuel, debris from a traffic accident, blood, poo, vomit, and needles.
Before you use this form
If the problem is an immediate and serious threat to safety get advice about an emergency.
If the problem is:
- in a garden or other land attached to someone's home, you need to contact the homeowner.
- on land attached to a shop, pub, factory or other commercial building, you need to contact the person who owns the land.
- broken glass from a phone box or bus shelter, report phone box damage to BT 0800 661 610 or a bus shelter to TfGM 0161 244 1720
- on a canal, river or railway, get advice about clearing canal, river, or railway
- please use the online form to report an abandoned bin that needs removing.
Otherwise, report the problem now.
Using this form:
When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page.
Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.