This form should be used to confirm your details annually with Manchester Markets.
The following attachments are required to be uploaded within this form, ensure you have all relevant details before you start this form as you can not save the form part way through.
- One photo ID document e.g. valid passport or EU identity card;
- TWO proof of address documents e.g. bank, building society, recent utility bill (less than three months old), valid insurance document or driving licence; and
- Valid public liability insurance policy.
You will also need your National Insurance number to complete this form.
You can upload the following file types:
- Microsoft Word documents with the file extension '.doc',
- Text files with the file extension '.txt' or '.rtf',
- Images with the file extension '.jpg',
- Compressed files with the extension '.zip'
- Files with the extension '.pdf'
You have about 30 minutes to fill in this form.
When you go through the form, don't use the normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.
Questions marked * can't be left blank.