Before you use this form
1. Where is the problem?
- In a garden or other land attached to someone’s home
contact the homeowner.
- On land attached to a shop, pub, factory or other commercial building
contact the person who owns the land.
- On a canal, river, or railway
Do not report it here: get advice about clearing canal, river, or railway
2. Is there an immediate and serious threat to safety?
3. Is the rubbish dumped next to a communal bin?
- Don't report it now. Check again after the next collection, and report it then if it's still there. See bin collection dates.
4. Is it an obstruction caused by something like a skip or unauthorised structure?
- Do not report it here: report it as an obstruction
Reporting the problem
You will need to sign in if you witnessed who dumped the rubbish and want to provide a statement. If you don't already have one, create a customer account now. Otherwise report the problem.