We use our budget to repair and maintain our roads. Our funding is used carefully to make sure the most urgent jobs are looked at first.
At the moment we cannot fund new features such as speed humps, double yellow lines, resident parking schemes or new road signs but road safety concerns reported to us will help us prioritise improvements if funding becomes available in the future. If you would like to get advice about what your community can do to tackle road safety issues, have a look at:
- Brake - charity working with communities and organisations across the UK
- Think! - road safety information
- Road safety for schools
Before you start
If your issue relates to:
- Speeding or dangerous driving - report this to Greater Manchester Police (GMP)
- Damaged roads, signs, obstructions, floods, drains or grids - use our other forms
- Illegal parking – report people ignoring parking restrictions e.g. parking on yellow lines or across a drive
Using this form:
When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page.
Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.