We are expecting deliveries of new bins to take up to two weeks, rather than the usual five working days. Read more information about bins, rubbish and recycling during COVID-19.
Please only order grey bins if you do not already have one.
Don't order an individual bin if you live in a property that shares a large communal container. If you need a new communal recycling container, contact your landlord or managing agent instead.
Submit separate forms if you need more than one bin.
Please only order green bins if you do not already have one.
- Blue, brown or green bins - see what each bin is used for
- We will collect as many recycling bins (blue, brown and green) as you can keep safely
- Recycling bins come in two sizes: standard (240 litres); small (140 litres)
- There are no charges
Grey rubbish bins
- Grey bins come in one standard size (140 litres) unless you have a large family, two or more children in nappies, or a medical condition and we gave you a bigger bin
- You can only have one per household; we won't deliver another if you already have one.
- Use grey bins for everything that you can't recycle. See what you can recycle
- We charge a £20 administration fee.
All bins that are delivered are clean but may not be brand new.
About this form
When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page. Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.