Before you start
You will be asked to give details of why your nominee deserves to win. The more detail you can give the better. We'll also ask for their contact details.
You may find it helps to write down what you want to say. Think about:
- why you're nominating them
- what they do that makes them stand out from the crowd
- examples of how their work has paid off or made a difference
- the difference they make to their community or area
- who they work with
- how long they've been doing this
The work that is done by the person or group you are nominating must take place within Manchester's boundaries.
Please make your nomination by midnight on Sunday 1 September 2019.
About the form
You have 20 minutes to fill in each page of the form. Questions marked * have to be answered.
When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.