Pavement licence application

Use this form to register interest in a temporary licence to operate an external seating area.

If you require an annual tables and chairs licence, you should use the normal licence application.

A licence will only be granted to a named individual related to the main premises the outside seating area is associated with.

You will be required to upload a scale plan of the proposed licensed area to submit your application.

There is no fee for this licence.

About this form:

When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page. Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.