Third party request for payment of Local Housing Allowance to the landlord

Please ensure you have all your supporting documents ready to upload. You will be asked when completing this form to submit evidence of your claim, this can include

  • Claimant’s statement 
  • Letter from support worker 
  • Letter from GP or hospital 
  • Letter from solicitor or citizens advice bureau

The documents you upload must in colour, must not exceed 15mb in size.  You can upload the following file types:

  • Images with the file extension '.jpg',
  • Compressed files with the extension '.zip'
  • Files with the extension '.pdf'

About this form:

You have about 20 minutes to fill in each page of this form.

When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.

Questions marked * can't be left blank