Manchester City Council

Enquiry about Benefits

This form has 3 pages

If you want to claim Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support go to: Make a Benefit claim or see if you can claim

Benefit enquiry form
If you have any other enquiries about Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support or education benefits please fill in this form.