This form has 5 pages
You must be a full-time student, live in the area covered by Manchester City Council, and go to:
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- The University of Manchester
- The University of Bolton
- The University of Law, Manchester (formerly the College of Law)
- Royal Northern College of Music
- Salford University
- BIMM Manchester (British and Irish Modern Music Institute)
See how to apply if you do not go to one of these establishments.
If you do go to one of these establishments, you will need:
- your student number
- dates of your course
- Council Tax reference number (if you have it)
- some details about your tenancy
- details about other people who live with you.
This form stays open for 30 minutes, so make sure you have everything you need before you start.
When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.