Manchester City Council

Some payments unavailable

You can still pay Council Tax and parking fines online. But some payment forms aren't working. We'll fix this as soon as possible.


Greater Manchester AWARM referral

This form has 5 pages

Do you work with vulnerable people who may need advice about keeping warm, cutting fuel bills, home repairs, fire safety or money and benefits?

Use this online form to refer them to us. We will assess what they need and contact them. We may give their details to other organisations that can help.

Before you send the form, please make sure the person has agreed to this.