Manchester City Council

Some payments unavailable

You can still pay Council Tax and parking fines online. But some payment forms aren't working. We'll fix this as soon as possible.


Make a complaint about a taxi

Please complete this form if you have a complaint about a Hackney Carriage cab or Private Hire vehicle.

If you wish to compliment someone please use the compliments and suggestions form