Report an abandoned vehicle

If you believe that a vehicle has been abandoned report it to us.

If there is an emergency, eg spilt petrol or live electrical wires call the Police on 101.

About this form:

You have about 30 minutes to fill in each page of this form.

When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.

Questions marked * can't be left blank