Manchester City Council

Report graffiti

Before you use this form

Is the graffiti on: 

  • private property
  • a bus stop, phone box or post box 
  • an electrical sub-station or railway bridge
  • a street light or bollard 
  • property owned by Northwards Housing, Eastlands Homes or Adactus Housing Association 

If so, do not use this form. See where to report it instead.

Otherwise report it to us now.