Food safety - report a problem

Food service requests covers both premises and food safety:

  • Premises includes hygiene of both the premise and staff and pest infestation; or
  • Food safety includes food poisoning, foreign bodies in food and pre-packed food labelling.

We only deal with food premises based within Manchester City Council boundaries, if your query is about a food premise based outside these boundaries, then please contact the Local Authority where the food premise is located.

About this form:

You have about 30 minutes to fill in each page of this form.

When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.

Questions marked * can't be left blank