Manchester City Council

Payment service unavailable

Our online payment service will be unavailable from Tuesday 29 April to Thursday 1 May. Please try to make your payment before then.


Park issues

This form has 4 pages

Do not use this form is your problem is relating to grounds maintenance (i.e. grass cutting, weeds or trees).

Only use this form to report any other issue within a Park i.e. damage to play equipment or sports facilities (goal posts), park security which includes anti social behaviour, vandalism etc.  or request further information about a park.