This form has 3 pages
Use this form if:
- you pay your rent to an organisation that collects rent on behalf of the Council. That is: Northwards Housing in north Manchester; Harvest Housing in Grove Village, Ardwick; Adactus Housing in Miles Platting; Guinness Northern Counties in West Gorton; Solutions for Brunswick for Brunswick
- and you have been a tenant for at least five years.
Do not use this form if:
- you live in housing that is reserved for elderly people or disabled people; or
- your home is owned by an organisation that took ownership of former Manchester council homes. That is: Parkway Green Housing Trust; City South Manchester Housing Trust, Southway Housing Trust, or Eastlands Homes;
- or you have been a tenant for less than five years.