If you need help you can get it now by calling 08002346123
Alternatively you can text 07860022876 and we will respond to messages by the next working day.
We have set up a hub to support Manchester's most vulnerable people, and help them cope with the impacts of the coronavirus outbreak.
We want to help you if you are:
- over the age of 70, are self isolating and have no support network,
- if you have received a letter from the NHS advising you are high risk, or
- you are medically vulnerable according to the government criteria.
We can help with things like:
- Delivery of food
- Delivery of medication
- Combating loneliness
- Managing fuel top-up payments
- Getting access to services online
Help is also available for other reasons, for example if you are a carer, care leaver or young carer.
Across the City a community of charities, businesses, community groups and the Council have all come together to make sure you have the support you need during this challenging time.
Get help - 08002346123
If you live alone, are struggling to make ends meet, are self-isolating or generally in need of advice or support please contact us Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm.
Call our helpline to access the support you need.
We are trying to reach as many residents in need as we can. You can also: