Schools, education and childcare Educating your child at home

Contact us

To register or inform us about a child that is electively home educated you can request a voluntary registration form from the email address below or provide the information in writing and email the information to:-


Write to:
The Integrated Admissions Team
Manchester City Council
P.O. Box 532
Town Hall
M60 2LA

External links

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?