Manchester City Council

Christchurch attacks

Manchester shares its sympathy and our thoughts are with everyone affected by the Christchurch attacks.

Sign the online book of condolence.


Environmental problems Tackle a noise problem

Noise in the street

If the noise is related to machinery, equipment, people in the street (including buskers) or a vehicle alarm then let us know.

We can not take action if the noise is caused by traffic or if the noise is caused by fighting, brawling or offensive behaviour, contact Greater Manchester Police on 999.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?