Environmental problems Flooding: who to contact

Reporting a flood

A flood in a property:

  • you own is your responsibility - contact a plumber, or an organisation that provides you with cover
  • you are renting - contact your landlord

Otherwise a flood:

Report a polluted river or stream to the Environment Agency

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?