Jobhelp from Job Centre Plus has a list of the latest job vacancies and offers advice for people looking for work.
Other help finding work
We provide a list of national and local job-advice organisations, but you can also try:
- EmployGM provide can help find vacancies offer support if you are on furlough, or have been made redundant due to COVID-19.
- Request support - arrange an informal chat to discuss employment opportunities, training, advice, guidance and more
- National Careers service - careers advice
- Breakthrough and Disability Rights - advice for disabled people
- Support for disabled people - information about the 'Access to work' grant
- Advice for young people
- Support for people who want to work flexibly (Timewise)
- Motiv8 helps over 25s find training and employment
- Skills support for employment - one to one support to improve your skills and job prospects
- Cash grants for financial crisis - if you are in crisis or emergency you could be eligable for support
Where to get local help in your area
- North - Yes Manchester can help you find jobs and take advantage of training and volunteering opportunities
- Central and South - One Manchester offers help with skills, work experience, volunteering and self-employment
- Wythenshawe - Real Opportunities can help you find work
- Manchester Work Clubs - friendly clubs run by local people and organisations can help you find a job in your area. It's all voluntary so you can join or leave at any time.