Social services Tell us about someone being abused or neglected

If a person is in immediate danger, dial 999 and ask for the police.

Contact us to report abuse or neglect of a child or an adult with care and support needs. Even if you're unsure, report it to us so that we can check. You can report your concerns anonymously if you want.

call: 0161 234 5001

See what happens after you have told us.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?