Problems with forms

We are aware of problems with some payment forms not loading. To make a payment call 0161 234 5006. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.


Social services Tell us about someone being abused or neglected

Who abuses?

Anyone can behave in a way that is abusive, and the abuse can take place anywhere.

It might be someone you know, such as a carer, someone you share your home with, a family member, a stranger or it could be someone who works in health or social care.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?