Health and wellbeing Help for people with drug problems

Sign Video

Drug services are about assisting individuals to address their drug problems. Services are available to help both users and their carers. Specific treatments are available such as rehab or day care.

Who is it for?

People who have a dependency on drugs. Carers of people can receive support and services via a Carer's Assessment.

How do I know if I'm eligible?

It's likely that most people will be referred to the service via a Drug Worker, if the user is already known to the Manchester Drug Service. A community care assessment will identify whether an individual meets the eligibility criteria, and the care package will be built up around their recommendations.

How do I get in touch?

If you don't have a drug worker already, your first point of contact should be our Contact Service.

Help and Support Manchester

You can also look for services, some free, some low-cost on our directory of services - "Help and Support Manchester"

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?