Lockdown restrictions are easing, so we've been working with our partners across the City to make sure there's plenty to keep you busy during the summer holidays. There's allsorts to do for children and young people in Manchester this summer!
With plenty on offer in your local area and beyond, kids and teenagers can get stuck into a wide range of face to face activities, online sessions, and activity packs. Here are just some of the great activities you can take part in:
- Learn football skills with City in the Community coaches
- Make memories with your friends at your youth provision
- Enjoy an exciting trip to one of our adventure playgrounds
- Discover dinosaurs and fairies in Heaton Park with the Love Exploring app
- Flex your artistic skills with a Creative Care Kit
- Get some fresh air and exercise on a Manchester Green Trail walking route
- Discover the wonders of Ancient Egypt with Manchester Museum
- Decorate your very own wooden bird box to put in your garden
All face to face sessions have been planned so that children and young people can meet and socialise safely, in accordance with government guidelines on social distancing.
You can also sign up to our bulletin to get our top picks sent straight to your inbox each week.