This consultation closed on 4 October 2019
During the summer and autumn of 2019 we are reviewing the current polling districts, the sections wards are split in to, and polling places, the place you go to vote.
As part of this review, Joanne Roney as the Acting Returning Officer with responsibility for parliamentary elections, will give her comments. These will be available on this page from the week starting 29 July 2019.
We're asking for your views and comments, and suggestions for changes, on:
- suitability and location of the polling place for your address
- the size and boundary of the polling district for your address
- any wider comments you have on arrangements in the city
- the Acting Returning Officer's views
Before commenting, you can see:
- the polling place for your address
- a list of the polling districts and polling places
- the Acting Returning Officer's comments.
You can get printed copies of this consultation, ward maps showing polling districts and places, and from the week starting 29 July 2019 the Acting Returning Officer's comments from:
- Customer Service Centre, Town Hall Extension, Manchester, M2 5DB
- North City Library, Rochdale Road, Manchester, M9 4FA
- Central Library, St Peter's Square, Manchester, M2 5PD
- Gorton Library, Garratt Way, Manchester, M18 8HE
- Chorlton Library, Manchester Road, Manchesteer, M21 9PN
- Forum Library, Forum Square, Manchester, M22 5RX
If you need any more information to help you respond to this consultation phone 0161 234 1212. You can also ask for a large print copy of the consultation.