At the end of 2016, we conducted a city centre review to understand the challenges facing us as the city centre grows. In 2017, we started working on addressing the challenges raised.
Following on from this, in 2018, we conducted the first city centre survey to see what you think of the city centre and to get a better understanding of the areas where we excel and any areas for improvement. Over 3000 completed responses were received. Respondents were generally very positive about their experience of the city centre, however many areas were highlighted for improvement.
Having this annual survey helps us understand how we are doing and is useful in learning more about what people using the city centre really think.
At the end of the survey, you may provide your contact details to be in with a chance of winning a prize in our draw. We will contact the winners using the details provided.
By completing our survey, you could be in with a chance of winning one of the following prizes:
- Manchester International Athletics meeting at Manchester Regional Arena, Etihad Campus on 14 August 2019. Draw 7 August
- Great Britain vs. Kosovo, Men's European Championship Qualifying Basketball at Belle Vue Sports Village on 17 August 2019. Draw 9 August
- A pair of top price tickets to see Red Dust Road at HOME in September 2019: Draw 30 August
- Lunch for two at Manchester Art Gallery. Draw 30 August.
Prize draw terms and conditions:
- the prize draws are open to anybody who has provided their name and email address after completing the City Centre Survey
- entrants into the prize draws shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
- entries received after each prize draw has been made will not be considered
- one winner will be chosen for each prize from a random draw of entries. The draw will be performed by a random computer process
- the winner will be contacted using the telephone number and / or email address they have provided at the end of their survey
- the prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- we retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.