Where we want to run the scheme, and how you can have your say
To introduce selective licensing we need to consult people who may be affected by the scheme, including the residents and landlords with properties in the area. You can give your views on our online questionnaire or by attending an online drop in event. The closing date for comments is 14 April 2021.
Where we want to run the scheme
The areas where we would like to run the scheme are listed here. Each area has a map showing which addresses will be affected by the scheme and a questionnaire for landlords and residents.
- Hyde Road: Gorton and Abbey Hey ward
- The Ladders:Gorton and Abbey Hey ward
- Ben Street: Clayton and Openshaw ward
- Trinity: Harpurhey ward
Have your say
There is a questionnaire for each area the scheme will run in. Please click on the relevant area to complete the questionnaire. Alternatively you can attend one of our online drop in events, simply register and fill in your details.
We have online drop in sessions on these days
- Clayton: Ben Street
- Tuesday 9 February at 6pm to 7.30pm
- Monday 1 March at 2pm to3.30pm
- Harpurhey: Trinity
- Tuesday 16 February at 2pm to 3.30pm
- Monday 15 March at 6pm to 7.30pm
- Gorton & Abbey Hey: The Ladders
- Monday 15 February at 2pm to 3.30pm
- Tuesday 9 March at 6pm to 7.30pm
- Gorton & Abbey Hey: Hyde Road
- Wednesday 10 February at 6pm to 7.30pm
- Monday 22 March at 2pm to 3.30pm
The consultation will run from 20 January 2021 to 14 April 2021. We’ll consider all responses before we decide whether to go ahead or not.
We’ll publish the results and details of any scheme on the council website after evaluation of all comments and consultation feedback. If we introduce a scheme, we’ll give three months' notice before it comes into force.