Problems with forms

We are aware of problems with some payment forms not loading. To make a payment call 0161 234 5006. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.


The Council and democracy Data Protection

Can I arrange for someone else to request access to the information on my behalf?

Yes. For instance, you can ask a friend, relative or solicitor. This person must supply evidence (such as written authority from you) to confirm that they are entitled to act on your behalf.

Can I see all the information that's held about me?

Yes, usually you can. However, there are some exceptions. For example, if providing you with information would be likely to compromise: The way crime is detected or prevented, catching or prosecuting offenders, or assessing or collecting taxes or duties.  In some cases your right to see certain education, health and social work details may also be limited by law.  Also, sometimes we may need to withhold your information where disclosing it would reveal personal information about other people.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?