Problems with forms

We are aware of problems with some payment forms not loading. To make a payment call 0161 234 5006. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.


The Council and democracy Data Protection

What if I'm not satisfied with the Council's response?

You may complain using the Council's complaints procedure available by following the link:

or by letter addressed to Information Compliance, Democratic Services Legal Team, Legal Services, P Box 532, Town Hall, Manchester M60 2LA.

Complaining to the Information Commissioner

You may also complain at any time to the Independent Information Commissioner about how Manchester City Council has handled your data subject access request (or other request to exercise your data subject right).  If you contact the Information Commissioner first, it is likely your complaint will be passed to the Council to give us an opportunity to respond. The Commissioner can be contacted at:

Information Commissioners Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane

Information Line: 01625 545745 Fax: 01625 524510



Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?