Problems with forms

We are aware of problems with some payment forms not loading. To make a payment call 0161 234 5006. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.


Social services Equipment and adaptations to help you live independently

Minor adaptations

We fund changes to your home (costing less than £1,000) which makes it easier for you to do things for yourself, improve your safety and reduce your risk of falling. Lever taps, grab rails, half-steps and entrances, and small ramps are common examples. We can arrange this over the phone in some cases. Call us on 0161 234 5001 and we'll help you decide what you need, or whether we should visit you at home for more details assessment.

This is a free service.

You could also get funding for 

  • Equipment to make life easier, day-to-day, or 
  • Major adaptations.

There could be lots of other things to help you keep doing what you do, your way, including alarms to let someone know if you need to help. Just call us to discuss. 0161 234 5001.


Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?