The Midland Hotel
Application Type: Premises Licence minor variation
Premises: The Midland Hotel, Midland Hotel, Peter Street, Manchester, M60 2DS
Applicant: Jurys Hotel Management (UK) Limited
Description of premises as given by the applicant:
Description of variation
- This application seeks to vary the layout of the licensed area in accordance with the plan submitted with the application.
- No changes to licensed hours or activities are sought.
Steps to promote licensing objectives as given by the applicant:
- None beyond existing conditions on the licence.
The application is in consultation until midnight on 02/11/2020.
Any person wishing to comment on the application must do so in writing to email@example.com no later than this date.
Any comments must be relevant to the likely effect of granting the application on the promotion of the four licensing objectives:
- The prevention of crime and disorder
- The prevention of public nuisance
- Public safety
- The protection of children from harm