There is a high demand for pest treatments at the moment, so there may be a longer wait for an initial appointment.
The pests we can treat are:
- Bed Bugs
We can help if you live in the area covered by Manchester Council.
It is important that you identify the right pest.
You will need to answer the following questions for all occupants before you book a treatment:
- Does anyone in the household currently have any symptoms of covid 19? (Symptoms - High temperature, new , continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.)
- If yes, you should seek a COVID-19 test
- Has anyone in the household tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- If yes, do not book an appointment until after all occupants within the home have completed the self isolation period as advised by the Government.
- Does anyone within the home use AGP - aerosol generating procedure for oxygen?
- We can only enter the home two hours after it was last used. If this is not possible please email email@example.com as we may be able to offer alternative assistance.
If you have answered NO to all the above questions then, please read the following instructions.