Pest treatment COVID-19 rules and booking
By booking a treatment you agree to the following instructions when the technician calls to treat your property:
- Keep 2m apart at all times.
- Open windows before they arrive to aid ventilation, if possible.
- Open all internal doors if possible to avoid the technician touching door furniture.
- Have the minimum number of people in the property during the treatment if possible.
- All surplus people within the property during a visit must stay in a room that won't be treated, for example a bedroom or the garden.
If the above is not followed the technician may not carry out a treatment and you will need to book and pay again.
If you have paid for a treatment that was cancelled due to COVID-19, and you have not yet had a refund or used an Amatuer pack, you will need to book and pay for a new treatment then email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the new CRM reference number so a refund can be arranged.
The cost of some pest treatments are fully covered by certain Housing Associations, this will show during the booking process.