Your vehicle can be clamped if:
- you are a persistent offender and evader of parking tickets (i.e. those with three or more unpaid parking tickets and haven’t challenged them within the timeframes given)
- you continually disregard parking and bus lane regulations
- your vehicle is not registered with the DVLA
- your vehicle is untaxed.
What to do
If your vehicle has been clamped you need to call 0161 234 4149 between 8am and 7pm. If you don't call to make payment, your vehicle is likely to be removed to the pound.
We need to see proof that you are the owner before vehicle clamps can be released. You must show us a valid:
- log book (V5), showing date of purchase or valid hire/lease agreement
- insurance certificate
- driving licence
As well as two forms of address confirmation:
- council tax bill
- utility bill (dated within the last three months)
- tenancy agreement