The Grand Lodge
The Grand Lodge was commissioned in 1807 to be an impressive main entrance to the park.
Built from ashlar sandstone it is a triumphal arch with two floors of accommodation.
It was part of the heritage lottery fund restoration of the park buildings in the late 90s.
The lodge is home to a memorial plaque to the 'Manchester Pals' soldiers who trained in the park during World War One.