Phone issues

We're experiencing problems with some of our phone lines. We're working hard to fix them, but in the meantime please try again if you're unable to get through.


Homes and property Housing support to live independently

How to access it

To access housing-related support you will need to contact individual housing related support providers. You can find them all on our service directory: Help & Support Manchester

Individual providers will conduct an initial assessment of housing related support needs and eligibility. As well as being over 16 years old and resident in, or connected to Manchester, specific services will have specific additional eligibility criteria.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?