Manchester provides on-street short stay parking for coaches wanting to drop off or pick up visitors close to a number of city centre attractions and venues.
There are also some medium coach stands where coaches can park for longer periods, as well as designated coach parks that offer longer, overnight and weekend coach parking to visitors who pre-book in advance of their arrival. Please see the list below for further information.
Short stay drop-off bays (max. 20 minutes)
- Chorlton Street - 2 bays
- Liverpool Road - 2 bays
- Whitworth Street - 2 bays
- Lower Mosley Street - 2 bays
- John Dalton Street - 1 bay
Medium stay coach stands (max. 4 hours)
- Byrom Street - 2 bays*
- Charles Street - 2 bays*
- Cheetham Hill Road - 9 bays**
- Great Bridgewater Street -1 bay
- Great Ducie Street - 3 bays**
- Dutton Street - 9 bays*
- Store Street - 6 bays
- Water Street - 1 bay*
- Corporation Street - 3 bays
Long stay and overnight (Pre-booking essential)
- IWM North (The Quays) - tel: +44 (0)161 836 4000
* Dual use coach bays may be used by buses and goods delivery vehicles/parking bays
** Only between 7pm and 7am
For further information on facilities around the city centre, please see the Visit Manchester website. A map indicating the location of all the bays has also been provided. Please see Visit Manchester Maps.