Parking Hathersage Road Parking Scheme

Carer permit

You may get a free transferable permit for someone caring for you at your home.

For a carer permit you need all of the following:

  • Carers Assessment – copy of a letter showing that you or your carer have had a council carer assessment.
  • Carer's Allowance letter – copy of letter confirming that you get Carer's Allowance.
  • Proof of address – for example a copy of recent utility or council tax bill or rent agreement.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?