Parking Hathersage Road Parking Scheme

Student permit

If you are a student whose vehicle is registered to your property in this area you should apply for a resident’s permit. The student permit is for students who don’t fit the resident permit criteria but require a vehicle in order to complete their studies.

Students who live in the scheme area and who require a vehicle to complete their studies (for example, a student nurse on placement at a remote hospital) can apply for an annual permit free of charge. One permit provides for one student vehicle, valid for the academic year (September to June).

For a student visitor permit you need:

  • Proof you own the vehicle – copy of the 'log book' (V5C vehicle registration certificate).
  • Proof of residency within the scheme area - for example a copy of your rent agreement or a recent utility bill.
  • Proof of requirement for a vehicle – for example a course certificate issued by university department confirming the need for the student to drive in order to complete their studies

Apply for, or renew a visitor permit

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?