Regent Road standing water works
We need to carry out a series of small works to rectify standing water issues on Regent Road and its junctions. This will start on Monday 24 February, and will last for approximately 3 weeks. During this time, there will need to be a series of localised traffic management and we will keep you updated with any closures or issues.
These works will take place on junctions A, B, C and D, and also around the area of the Shell garage on Regent Road.
All works will be carried out during the off peak hours:
- Inbound lanes - 10.30am to 4.30pm
- Outbound lanes - 8.30am to 2.30pm
- Side roads - 9.30am to 3.30pm
Please note, all works are weather dependant and subject to change.
24 February - Junction A
- Traffic from Water street north will be one lane. Left turn will remain open
- Reduced lane width for traffic coming from regent road on to trinity way
25 - 28 February - Junction B
- Lane 1 inbound closed