Last updated 10.46am Friday 12 February 2021
There are a number of coroners service changes:
- We will be providing a statutory service with reduced resources but the service will remain operational
- Office hours are now 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday
- The public reception is closed
- We have resumed hearing some inquests; however, witnesses are asked to appear via video conferencing. We ask that you don't attend court unless specifically invited to do so or you have made prior arrangements. All visitors must wear face coverings unless directed otherwise by the court and sign in with our track and trace protocol.
- Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org